if u ask me to go to the park and just swing on swings with u there is 98% chance i will say yes and swing for 5 hours do not test me
New Home Is Where The Internet Is! Tumblr’s 10-page limit is keeping me from posting the whole thing, so head on over to the webcomic to read the rest (plus a blog post with Paris photos and doodles).
I’m going to Strasbourg tomorrow!!! I’m so excited. We might take a day trip into Germany and the Black Forest 8-D AHHHHHH. Back soon, love and hugs~
-Your friend Tally
1) The Little Mermaid pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
2) Tangled pencil test by Glen Keane via diehard-disney
3) Aladdin pencil test via diehard-disney
4) Sleeping Beauty pencil test by Marc Davis via diehard-disney
5) 101 Dalmatians pencil test via diehard-disney
6) Xeroxes of Frank Thomas pencil animation for Pinocchio
7) Peter Pan pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
8) The Jungle Book pencil test via diehard-disney
9) The Rescuers pencil test by Ollie Johnston via diehard-disney
10) Alice in Wonderland pencil test by Milt Kahl via diehard-disney
the buugeng is a type of s-staff.
to the best of my knowledge, it is used to engage in geometric visual warfare
GEOMETRIC VISUAL WARFARE.
No but can you imagine how distracting and disconcerting it’d be to go up against someone with a weapon like that
You wouldn’t know where the fuck to look and you’d only figure out which part to focus on when it’s buried in your gut
A+ gif usage.
Peggy Carter's Captain America: The First Avenger costumes design (by Anna Sheppard and illustrated by Darrell Warner) from L’Art des Super-Héros Marvel (Art Ludique - Le Musée)
good morning Logan San .
"She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid."
Star Wars fan Bill Deacon transformed his 1974 Chevy Malibu into a street-legal replica of the Millennium Falcon. The road vehicle-turned-spacecraft features all sorts of great details, including HANCHWY vanity plates and a field of streaking stars around the ship’s bow on the hood and front bumper. But our favorite feature is the cockpit mounted in place of the
rightstarboard side-view mirror that contains Han Solo and Chewbacca action figures.